As we come to the annual “Make a Difference” day, we would like to share some ideas on how we can make a difference on the planet and teach our children to do it too. Here are some tips to make a difference.
- Talk to your children about it. Take them places like the park, or preserved spaces and discuss the how wonderful it is to have clean, green and preserved spaces.
- If you are walking outside and you see a piece of garbage on the floor, try and safely throw it away. Someone else might be watching and follow your footsteps.
- Plant a garden. Teach your children to plant a garden and together you can take care of it. Don’t have space for a garden, try a vertical one. They are fun and easy to maintain.
- Make it your planting anniversary. Every year plant something new and watch it grow.
- Turn off the lights when they are not needed.
- Separate your garbage and recycle.
These are just a few of the many things we can do to help protect or “global home”
Remember, using our Casa Natura products helps the environment and keeps you safe.